Frequently Asking Questions

Gain peace of mind, preserve healthy family relationships, and save money in the end... Research and decisions related to education can be stressful and overwhelming and involve considerable expense for students and their families. There are a multitude of options available and an infinite number of rankings, blogs, guide books, and online resources that detail facts as well as render opinions. While all of this information can be helpful, it can also leave you unable to accurately examine and compare your options and to make the best decisions.
Whether you seek a nurturing atmosphere or a competitive edge, you will discover the ultimate benefit of getting it right the first time when you are guided by the most experienced and effective educational consultants

Finding the right school or college is one of the most important decisions your family will make. A correct choice will enrich and enhance your student's life, and can impact his or her future. Finding the right fit, however, can be daunting. That is where Educare Overseas as an educational consultant plays a vital role. Educare Overseas as an educational consultant can be trusted to meet your family's needs because they have met the highest standards in the profession.
Any Indian Citizen who has attained the age of 17 years and has passed 10+2 Level from any recognized council/Board of India or abroad He/She must studied Physics Chemistry and Biology as elective Subjects and obtained minimum 50% in aggregate of PCB combined. Also must have studied and passed English as a Compulsory Subject.
If one satisfies the above requirement then he/she can apply in prescribed format to MCI. MCI on due appraisal at their end shall issue the necessary Eligibility Certificate. We shall assist in this.
Yes, you can practice in India. In order to practice as a medical practitioner you have to register yourself with the State or Indian Medical Council. For this you have to appear for a screening test. On clearing the screening test you are eligible for Registration as a Doctor and allowed to Practice at par with all other Doctor.
Yes, after clearing the screening test and getting your Registratin with the State or Central Council you are eligible for all Government jobs and hospitals.
Normally a student who passes MBBS from an English medium WHO recognized university is expectedto clear this test in first attempt. One can also take coaching towards preparation for the same. So it is not likely to be a deterrent factor. Screening test is conducted by National Board of Examination New Delhi every 6 months. One can appear in the screening test any number of times.
There are 2 vacations. Winter and Summer. The Winter vacation is around the last week of January and the summer vacations are in July & August and you can easily come to your home during this period.That is also the end of term. However the travel by air takes totally about 4 to 6 hrs from any where in India with some time during flight change over.
As per RBI regulation and Indian Student pursuing education abroad can obtain Bank Loan up to 15 Lacs INR Since the cost of the entire program is much less, the entire amount can be funded from Bank Loan.
Yes, on successful completion of MBBS you can pursue PG course there.
There is no such dress code in any University
Some Universities give students Basic Books, while some they are expected to buy. Some University Students need to carry the Basic Books. On this aspect your Counselor will advice you accordingly, once you have finalized the University, and have procured admission. However, the libraries are very well stocked with books, journals and magazines.
Educare Overseas as part of their services assists the students to make their travel arrangements like air ticket, Emigration clearance etc.
When are the 1st and 2nd batches of respective Universities starts & when the batches for the same leave from India?
The hostel facility are up to the standards with attached bathrooms, with single, double or triple beds Air-conditioned rooms as per the choice of accommodations. Hostel are within the campus with all facilities available.
Yes , it is available for Indian students throughout the year. Halal food also available.
No, a student cannot do job while studying since he/she is having a student visa.
Students can withdraw money through ATM machines if they have a savings account in India which has a Global ATM card that is on the VISA ELECTRON, CIRRUS, MAESTRO or PLUS network. Cash passport cards issued by foreign exchange dealers like Thomas cook could also well serve the purpose of sending money. Money deposited in the saving account/cash passport account in India will be available for withdrawal in the next working day. Depending on the ATM machine, US dollars can be withdrawn. There will be a transaction fee associated with each withdrawal; you are advised to check this with your bank.
Spending pattern of the students could be very well monitored online incase of cash passport cards which will curb lavish spending.
Of course, they can! However, the university you are currently studying at and the that government is not responsible for the travel expenses or arranging accommodation for your family.
Students must apply to the University for an Invitation letter for your family. With this letter, your family then can apply for a visa for entry into Russia at the local Russian Embassy or Consulate. Please allow between 4-8weeks for the visa application process.
One of the primary ways is to SELECT a country where the tuition fee is less. Another way is to obtain some financial aid from the institution by showing a good performance. Working part time is also an effective way but this depends on the country of your study because in certain countries, International students are NOT allowed to work.
Any country student can apply for an admission to study MBBS in China. For MBBS degree, your HSC (12th) marks has to be minimum of 50% in PCB (physics, chemistry & biology) subjects.
The total duration of MBBS course is 5 years, followed by 1 year of internship. The last year of internship can be done in your own country or in China.
a. China MBBS Application Form which is given under downloads page.
b. One passport size photo
c. School Leaving Certificate.
d. Mark sheet of 11th & 12th standard from the respective board or council of education.
e. Certificate of 11th & 12th standard from the respective board or council of education.
f. Copies of the valid passport including the photo page.
g. All the above documents have to be notarized and attested.
h. Extra Curricular Activity Certificates (in field of study, sports, volunteer ship, dancing or drama)
After we have received the application and processing fee from the student alongwith the documents mentioned above, we do all the formalities and send you the official photocopy of the Admission Letter on the student's name from the University within 7 working days. We also process your documents to the Ministry of Education in China for issuance for JWO2 form that is required by the Chinese Embassy in your country for them to issue study visa for the student. The documents will be sent to you by express mail or by FedEx, which you should receive within the next 3-4 working days.
Yes all the Universities presented by China MBBS are recognized by WHO and are also listed under the Medical Council of India (MCI) as well as other country's Medical Councils.
The tuition fees and the hostel fees do vary as per the Universities, so we would appreciate if you would kindly select the university from the Chinese Universities page. Kindly inform us the University you are interested in and we will send you the details accordingly. Normally it costs around 5000 USD to 7000 USD.
Yes every university in China has hostel facilities which are compulsory for the first year. From the second year, if you wish, you can share an apartment with your friends or any Chinese family friends as homestay.